Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hake's Gift Certificate


 
Nothing like waking up on Toybox Tuesday and finding out that I had won a gift certificate from Hake's Auctions. As a member of the League of Extraordinary Bloggers I wrote a post about what I would buy from Hake's if money was no object. Hake's was so impressed with our efforts as a group that they offered up two $100 dollar gift certificates, one which I won. I just called in my bid for this great Shadow ring from the 1994 movie (which is one of my all time favorites).
 
 
The greatest thing about this win is that if I DON'T get the item I bid on, I can still use the gift certificate to either buy something else or bid on a different item. I will keep you all updated and I promise to only use this gift to get the coolest thing from Hake's that I can find for my collection.
 
 
I especially want to thank Brian over at Cool and Collected for starting the League of Extraordinary Bloggers. As you know, I am never wanting for things to write about but the weekly writing post topics from the League often are the most fun to do.

 

 

4 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Awesome! i send you on your quest to bringing this piece home... where it belongs.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, congrats! It's your lucky day!

DrGoat said...

Wow! Totally cool. Congrats.

John Sholtz said...

I think this is so cool. Congrats on your win.