Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Am Speechless, I Am Without Speech

 


I have to give Jaime over at Shezcrafti her props for posting about this movie. You should go over and read her review of this soon to be classic. I don't know how she does it but the girl seems to always show me things that I would have never come across on my own. If you have been a visitor to this site for awhile you know how rare and unique that experience is for me. I like to think I have seen everything but apparently I haven't.

I always have time for a good Barry Bostwick movie because the man has no ability to judge what movie will be good and which will be crap but still goes full retard on the execution. Watch yourself some Megaforce and see what I am talking about.



My life will not be complete until I see how FDR dealt with those bastard Nazi werewolves. As a history major it's sorta my duty to discover the truth which I think they have been keeping from us all these years.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, I like Barry Bostwick too. The man does not. give. a. single. shit.

david_b said...

Yes, I am disappointed with Lewis's 'Lincoln' movie, just went to see it last week finally...

NOT ONE mention of his 'vampire hunting'.

(Jeez, the stuff these filmmakers leave out for brevity sake these days...)

Unknown said...

This might be the single best thing I have ever seen.

Kal said...

I am glad you understand the joy this will bring me.