Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Me Meme

1) What is your favorite smell?

PVC plastic like the material action figures are made of.

 
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
 
No one I can think of.
The reality would always ruin the fantasy.

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.

"The poodle fell in the puddle."
 
4) What do you think about most?
 
How I can learn everything before I die.

5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
 
No but someone drew a very funny cartoon
about me and her once which was hysterical.

6) Do you have any strange phobias?
 
Answering the telephone. I also fear the mouse.
Rabbits who push shopping carts doesn't thrill me either.

 
7) What's your religion?
 
Jedi although I have issues with that organization these days.

8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
 
 Smoking a cigar under the stars while sitting on the bench swing, just swinging and grinning like a mental patient. Sometimes I will even let out a giggle when I move to lie on the lawn.

9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
 
Garbage and Queen

10) What was the last lie you told? 
 
This meme.

11) Do you believe in karma?
 
Oh yeh. Karma will getcha every time.

12) What does your URL mean?
 
My father called my basement room 'The Cave of Cool' and was always coming down to see what new junk I added to my collection. I know it wasn't just the fact that the basement was not as hot as the upstairs. Or maybe he needed an excuse for us to watch our detective and procedural shows together.
 
 
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
 
Same answer for both - my calves.
(what does that even mean?)

14) Who is your celebrity crush?

I hear good things about one Selena Gomez.
She does stuff for the U.N.
 
 
15) How do you vent your anger?
 
I swallow it down and compress it into a tiny little pellet,
which I then expel and explode.

16) Do you have a collection of anything?

No, I collect nothing at all.
That makes you a weirdo if you do that.
 
 
17) Are you happy with the person you've become?

Not in the least. I was a somebody once.

18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?

 I hate the ringing of a phone
and love the sound of a cat's purr.
 
 
19) What's your biggest "what if"?

I wish I could have married and had children.
I wasn't good enough for ANYBODY.

20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
 
No, but I am prepared to believe.
Just show me the evidence.

 
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first?
Do the same with your left arm.

Computer and action figures.

22) Smell the air. What do you smell?

Whiskey, carrot juice and rabbit.
 
 
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
 
Trail BC, hands down. It's a rat shit hole. There is a nickle smelter there and the town is in a valley that concentrates the summer heat like a magnifying glass on an anthill. I once saw a person pass out from the heat just from walking out of an air conditioned store. When the devil was looking for a place to set up shop he turned down Trail because it was too horrible a place to live...even for the DEVIL. This is where hope goes to die.




 
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
 
Avril Lavigne, Selena Gomez, okay...
Taylor Swift (but can we agree she is one crazy bitch?)
 
 
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
 
Don't be a dick.
Try to give a little more than you take.
 
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
 
I once hit a pothole so big on the reserve that it activated my air bag and smashed the screen of the laptop I had open and running because the radio on the car only picked up the CBC.

The first day I got my licence I drove into a show filled ditch because my sister was bitching at me.

I never hurt anyone driving though and I am proud of that.

27) What was the last movie you saw?

 
28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
 
Damn burns taking the pizza out of the oven.
It's a design flaw.

29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
 
Just everything.
 
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
 
My sister told everyone I shit my pants when I was six and eight but that was a lie.

I was six and NINE - stupid sibling.
 
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
 
My dead enemies are legion
and most are communists unfortunately.
 
32) What is your astrological sign?

 
33) What's the last thing you purchased?


34) Love or lust?
 
I will take a spoonful of each.
 
35) In a relationship?
 
With my cat and we are very happy.

 
 36) How many relationships have you had?
 
Not enough because I am a catch.

37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
 
Interesting conversation.

38) Where is your best friend?
 
Nowhere. I have no friends.

39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
 
Same thing we do every night, Pinkie...

40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
 
No, not at all.

41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
 
I save the stupid dog then the dog gets discovered by Hollywood and I live the life of a pet because the dog in the bread winner. Now THAT is a sitcom.

42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.
 
a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
b) What do you do with your remaining days?
c) Would you be afraid?
 
I am always afraid. I would almost be relieved.

43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?


          
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
 
Grilled cheese sammiches.
And an understanding of the beauty of a well made action figure.

45) How can I win your heart?
 
Just pay some attention to me.
Tell me I am smart every now and then.
 
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
 
You are looking at it.
I think I am very creative.
          
47) What is the single best decision you
have made in your life so far?

NOT climbing a water tower with a rifle.
 
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
 
"The World Is Not Enough, But It Is Such
A Perfect Place To Start, My Love"

49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when
you hear the word "heart."
 
ATTACK!!
I am gonna have one of those soon. I dull ache in my chest.

50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
 
Burnt Sienna, because I like to say Burnt Sienna
 
 
51) What is your current desktop picture?

 
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in
the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?  

Donald Trump. He is such a goof. He couldn't even get D list celebs so he does a greatest hits with the losers who want to go through that 'Apprentice' experience again. GAH!
 
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
 
This one.

54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables.
They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow
you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
 
As with all superhero questions,
it begins and ends with TIME TRAVEL
 
 
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?

Walking in the snow with Tara Crandall.

56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
 
The death of my father.
40 years just wasn't enough time with such a great man.
            
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice.
Who would it be?

 
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere.
You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

Salzberg Austria
 
          
59) Ever been on a plane? 
 
Yes, I am not a hillbilly.
 
60) Give me your top 10 hottest celebrities.

Aside from Selena...

 
Emma Stone

 
Amanda Seyfried

 
Anna Kendricks

 
Claire Sinclair

 
Shirley Manson
 
 
Mila Kunis

 
Michelle Trachtenberg
 
 
Natalie Dormer
 
 
Alison Brie
 
 
McKayla Maroney
 

7 comments:

Natholeon said...

Salzburg is also my favourite place on Earth. Good pick.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thanks for the heads-up, Cal. I'm crossing Trail BC off my travel bucket list. The fact that it was there in the first place is just too sad for words.

Kal said...

Trust me, when the smelter on the hill is your 'go to' scenic feature you loose it with me. Plus it's hot and toxic. Gah...Brown snow.

DrGoat said...

Dad's looking good in that pic.

Kal said...

And he came from Trail BC. Who knew. The Trail Smoke Eaters won the world Hockey Championship back in the 50s, the only places clain to fame.

hanna said...

hahahaha very nice all post
funny gifts

Anonymous said...

All pic are so nice


funny pictures