Friday, March 1, 2013

The End For Asohka?





Personally I think not. I think she was set up BY the Jedi to take the fall so that they could expose a larger conspiracy. No way they kill off the heart of this series. She will have to go off on her own, away from Imperial space for her own safety. This allows her to return in Episode 7 as one of the few living Jedi left in the Universe.

If The Clone Wars doesn't return for a sixth season I will understand but only if they end this season up with the kind of high quality storytelling I have come to expect by this gem of a show.

I don't talk Star Wars all that often because to me it is something beautiful and pure that I keep closest to my heart. This show lives up to every emotion the original made me feel all those years ago. It's a winner and you should be watching it.

I stole these videos and image from Dan because I can't seem to leave any comments on his site. He too has some thoughts on this finale that you may be interested in reading.

 

3 comments:

Michael Lynn P. said...

I have not really watched much of this show, but not for not liking it. I do collect the toys, and I do find Asohka to be a refreshing and wonderful character. I would really really hope that Episode 7 will indeed feature a strong lead female character, and if it happens to be Asohka, I would have no problem with that!

Anonymous said...

Thief! Just kidding. Anyway thanks for the mention. I too feel that young Asohka will live to see the future. Looks like the Fall of the Jedi is coming. I will try to figure out why you can't leave comments.

Anonymous said...

I switched something in my settings. U can try again.