Sunday, March 3, 2013

Vikings - Starts Tonight





 
I think the best thing about the show will be watching this little pixie go into war. I love the idea that someone among the Norsemen made the leap of science and realized that the compass was going to change everything about their lives as it changed human exploration forever.
 
 
Ragnar’s devoted wife is a powerful and well-known shield-maiden who has often battled alongside her husband and fellow Viking fighters. Determined to help Ragnar succeed in his ambitions, she has earned her husband’s respect and admiration, and the two share a great love story.
 
 
Played by Katheryn Winnick
 


 

4 comments:

Mike D. said...

Is this the project Brad Pitt was producing...or is that remake still in the works? I wonder.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thanks for the reminder! I've got the PVR set for it.

Anonymous said...

I watch about the first 1/2 hour but I PVR 'd it so I will to finish watching it. It was pretty good. The beginning was cool with the Valkrieye.

Kal said...

I am interested in seeing how far removed or close it will end up being to SPARTACUS since the success of that show inspired the creation of this one.