Sunday, August 25, 2013

Coming In 2 Week - Boardwalk Empire Season 4





I am a huge fan of this show. Every frame of film and every line of dialogue is bathed in the richness of history. Who ever thought Steve Buscemi could play the heavy and do it so well? This show has always been a showcase for the best character actors working today. If you have never seen this program, you have three fantastic seasons to catch up on before the new season begins. The Golden Age of Television drama continues giving us programming better than almost anything that has come before. What more could a shut-in like me want out of life?

2 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

I REALLY have to catch up. I didn't quite finish season one before it got derailed (I can't remember by what) but I really have to get back into it! It is a great show!

Kal said...

This season we will see the rise of Capone which I am looking forward too. The guy who plays him does that kind of maniac anger that Al was so known for perfectly.

See, we can't even talk Boardwalk Empire.