Friday, January 17, 2014

The Holy Grail List Of The Collection Of Cool

 
This year I have decided to collect some pieces I missed out on from the 70s and 80s. This sweet Mr. T doll from Galoob fits that bill perfectly. Of course he must come complete in box like all the other pieces that I will post about periodically from now on. If you are collector with a line on one of these beauties get in touch with me at my new email, caveofcool@gmail.com. so we can talk deal. I pity the fool who doesn't want to do business with me.
 

 
Even the TALKING Mr T would be a cool get.

 
It's not hard to amass a cheap Mr. T collection because he merchandised his image to every dam product one could think of. There is everything from Mr. T puffy stickers to Mr. T lip balm. I was a big fan back in the day but have NOTHING Mr. T related in my home. There is just something very very wrong with that.
 
They made these two accessory sets to go with the 12 inch doll. How insanely difficult do you think those will be to find, especially the Combat one.
 

 

No comments: