Friday, May 23, 2014

Just When I Thought There Were No More Monster High Dolls That I Wanted...

I see this and giggle like a school girl.
 





 
I am not a fan of the mermaid because they only want to drag you to your watery death but I do love the look of this figure. Check out the details and how she displays. This is quality design going into what is essentially a disposable toy. This is what makes this line so collectible. It's all the little touches that go into the entire piece. They have totally seduced me once again. Gorgeous.
 
However this one I hate. Bonita Femur - Hyrbid of a skeleton and a moth. She looks nothing like a moth with those un-mothlike wings. I don't see a skeleton and the colors are way off. She is not worthy of my collection. Even the name is lazy.


 
I don't even want to know what THIS thing is suppose to be.
 
 
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kal do you collect the other Moster High knock-off stuff too?

Kal said...

Nope. Just the purest MH Drug for me. I had the BRATS and the EVER AFTER line. There is just something missing from them that MH has. I like the quality of the figures and the great packaging. It's too bad they are running out of ideas in the latest lines. But I only but he ones I like so I can wait for others to go on discount at the regular toy stores. I wouldn't mind some of the MH playsets like the vanities and bedrooms ones.

Kal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kal said...

I mean I hate..hate the BRATS and EVER AFTER lines.

Michael Lynn P. said...

I love the mermaid. She looks so cool! Better than the create a monster mermaid that came out awhile ago. Just so much detail! Can't wait for these.

Kal said...

The Mermaid is great. The other FUSION characters are just adding fangs to characters that didn't already have fangs. It's a lazy line. Maybe if they hit the bargain bin.