Sunday, August 31, 2014

Grouchy Swan Story Of The Day

Tyson the Swan


Tyson will attack you if you come within a two-mile stretch of the Grand Union Canal in Bugbrooke, Northamptonshire. Joe Davies learned this the hard way and capsized.

I suspect that the kayak would have to be hosed out after this encounter. It's the flapping wings that scare me the most. It's like with any bird that is around me. I hate the flapping of the wings almost as much as I hate the Silence of the Lambs.



 
Again, if this kayaker had followed basic water safety procedures, he might have survived this encounter with this killer swan. I know I don't go into the water without my wrist mounted dart launchers.
 
Plus where is the 50 calibre mounted on the front of the vessel? This may not be America but you can at least carry a spear gun. To not do so is just tempting fate. I think you all need to be armed when you go into the water or you pay a fine. You may think I am crazy but I will be seen as a visionary when you survive your own adventures with killer water fowl. Where is the lifejacket, on this doofus? Maybe his drowning is the lesson the swan is trying to teach us.
 

No comments: