Saturday, April 25, 2015

Miss Fran Of Romper Room Will Never Be Invited To One Of MY Parties

 
Because that bitch never saw me through that Magic Mirror. She knew I was there. She saw me looking at her and waiting for her to say my name. It's not like my name was BORT. Was CALVIN too 'ethnic' a name for lily white America? The poem she said before she DIDN'T call my name haunts me still.
 
"Romper Stomper Bomper Boo
Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me Do
Magic Mirror Please Tell Me Today
Did All My Friends Have Fun At Play?
 
 
OH SURE, she sees JENN with two N's. but she doesn't see me?
 
 
Now Mr Do Bee? I liked his style. He never sold out to the man or took Miss Fran's Shit. He didn't talk but his claps spoke volumes.
 
 
 
He had a simple message that even an idiot could understand.
Sad Bee means BAD.
 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The secret to being named on Romper Room? You had to bribe Miss Fran with booze or drugs. Yup, that's how she rolled. Rolled a "DO BEE!" It's all clear now, isn't it?

Dr. Theda said...

Try having a name like "Stacey"... not one that she would call ... We remember these inverted "cups" (with strap laced through) that you stood upon and walked about ... a toy called "Romper Stompers"....
We had forgotten about "Romper Room"...

Unknown said...

"My son is also named Bort."

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I KNEW that bee seemed too relaxed. And he never got stressed even during a fire drill. But when Miss Fran stopped wearing panties during filming it was a line he could not cross as a bee...a DO BEE.