Saturday, April 18, 2015

No Rest For The Wicked Cover With Danielle

 
YES, that's right. Danielle! My good friend from Toronto who I have never met just debuted this song on her site. I am just blown away by how professional it all looks and sounds. This is as good if not better than a lot of what I see out there but I am biased because of course I am a FAN! It's kinda thrilling to see someone you have known for years do something so cool. I like seeing something good happen for a really great person who has been nothing but generous and kind with me. I am happy to have hitched my wagon to this star. All the girls I feature here are such lionesses and Danielle leads the pride.



3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great video! Impressive!

csmith2884 said...

I'm hitched to that wagon too. Love her blog.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

She's awesome.