Thursday, September 3, 2015

I Do Many Other Things

 
I take out the garbage and do the laundry and unload the dishwasher and vacuum the house and make supper and load the dishwasher and write stuff for my blog and watch TV and movies and read stuff which also includes comic books and novels. I pine for a better world and a better life in that world so my life is not a complete waste of time. But we all know the truth. This cartoon is true. My life is mostly a waste of time and just a little bit sad.
 

3 comments:

DrGoat said...

Life is an unsolvable puzzle at best for a lot of us.
Join the club. Just trying to survive and have a few
happy moments takes up most of the time we have, with
the exception of those lucky people ie celebrities, the rich,
etc. Not saying that their lives are perfect, but they have the
resources to do what they want, usually.
Find the good moments and remember them. I think you'll need those
memories before you get launched into the void. Didn't get enough
sleep last night, by the way.

Dr. Theda said...

The Good Dr. Goat said it well...
Life my be a struggle and often we forget to be "thankful" for that which we Do have ... even if our Life is Lacking most of the things that we Want... Make the most of what we have and try to enjoy Life a bit ... We only get one time around... and my Time is running down... so we are just grateful for days that too much "Bad" does Not occur.....
and treasure any fond memories of the Past ... anything to lift your spirits... we live in mostly poverty... so any time that we can get a small toy to add to my collection... or even just getting a Burger (a rarity for me ... unless My Dad and Step-Mother have taken me to the doctor visits in Monroe) ...
Monty Python said it Best..."Always Look on the "Bright Side"... even if there appears to be None...

Dr. Theda said...

And This coming from a Complete "Pessimist"...