Monday, September 7, 2015

I Now Have Two Great Pieces For My Ant-Man Action Figure Collection

 
Once I discovered that these SDCC exclusives would be also available at Walgreens I knew I had to get on the wagon quick before all of these were gone. Walgreens allowed me to totally avoid getting screwed on the secondary market just by Walgreens selling this Comic Con exclusive of the THIRD Ant-Man, often called the Black Ant or the Irredeemable Ant Man. He used his shrinking powers to spy on naked women in the shower and other scumbag things. That is before he was recruited by Captain America into the Secret Avengers. Of course when I tried to order online I was prevented from doing that by stupid Walgreens only because I was a CANADIAN.
 
Thanks so much to Brother Jim Beck for purchasing this one for me and sending it to me so that I could get it at a great price with the shipping AND I HAVE A SDCC EXCLUSIVE. No longer am I loser without a rare piece like this.

Eric O'Grady is a low-level agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. who stumbles upon Dr. Henry "Hank" Pym's latest incarnation of the Ant-Man suit in the S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters. A man of very few morals and willingness to lie, cheat, steal and manipulate in order to get ahead in life, O'Grady immediately steals the armor for his own selfish plans, which include using his status as a "super-hero" to stalk women and facilitate his thievery. A running theme with the character is his evil side clashing with a desire to be accepted by others, which leads to Eric vowing to renounce his evil ways and become a proper hero, leading to a cycle of the character relapsing and vowing to "change".

 
 
This one is still out there for me to find.
Marvel Select make the best Marvel figures out there.
 
 
I love this tiny ant man with his own ANTony to ride.
 

No comments: