Saturday, August 20, 2016

The Whole Spider Family Fights In RENEW YOUR VOWS

Mary Jane and Annie Parker get costumes for ‘Renew Your Vows’


 
I think I hate these costumes. I guess you do have to injury proof your kid if you want to take her into the field to fight crime but this looks a little to much like suburban parenting. I have not read this comic but since it has the SECRET WARS tag on the cover I assume it's already out there for me to find and enjoy.
 



 
The is Annie. I have to see if they call her Spider-Girl. I hope so.

 



 
 

2 comments:

nolan said...

What can I say? Peter and MJ belong together... It is written.

And I agree with you about the Zendaya casting btw...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks you. And it doesn't make us racist to say so. Just like I don't expect my Black Panter to be a white guy.