Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tuesdays From The Toybox

 
Still regret not getting these Spice Girls in the bargain bin.

 
If I could go back in time I would buy all the toys from the Big Jim PACK line. Such great characters with unique accessories and cool vehicles. And if you noticed, Jack Kirby designed the cover boxes.
 

 

 
 
 


 
 
Marx made some great toys gun and character toys.
If I could have I would have dressed like Zorro everyday.

 




 


 I loved these T.H.I.N.G.S. They sat on my desk throughout University so I an something stupid to play with when I got too stressed from school work.

 
I have to seek out this Batgirl statue.
 
 
Several years ago someone got access to the original Marx molds and have been producing these figures in relatively small numbers. I have their Sam Cobra figure. I love all the plastic accessories that come with each figure. That was a trademark of the Marx line of action figures.



 
I am going to get this Supergirl just so I can get a Krypto and Streaky the Super Cat.


 
12 inch versions of Iron Man and Spidey.
So many little pieces to get lost
 
 
No one wears a watch anymore but should.

 
I am on the lookout for this five character set.

 
 
Starfire, new to DC Super Hero Girls

 
My dream is to own one of these just as it's pictured.
Mint in Box
 

 
Of course no collection of mine can be complete without a ZANTANNA figure since she is one of my favorite characters.
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The bargain bin is where the Spice Girls belong.

DrGoat said...

Ha! Good one Deb. By the way, that Zorro flintlock pistol was a very desirable item when I was a kid. Zorro and Davy Crockett were pretty big on our block.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

had a GREAT Hulk/Spidey Colorforms set as a kid... wish I'd hung onto that