Sunday, October 23, 2016

I Can't Bring This Up On Facebook

But there is a guy who is nice enough but he posts shit on my timeline that is full of all this inspirational bullshit that I hate and he forces his talk of his broken heart on my mojo. It's the worst kind of pap. I don't want to hurt his feelings but I need to figure out how to block that crap from other people thinking I want that shit on my timeline. He can post it and I will look at it but I want to choice to add to MY timeline what I want and not what HE thinks I need to understand about the way the Universe works. I know how the Universe works and it has no pity and uses motivation posters to wipe it's ass with. It's such an invasion.

 

5 comments:

Tim Knight said...

I think you need to "Unfollow" him. That way you stay friends.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

won't he know he's been unfollowed?

Tim Knight said...

No, there's no alert mechanism for that.

said...

Can I still post inspirational cats?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

YOU are not the problem Al. You leave me and I lose half my inspiration. You have the gift for keeping the obvious away from me.