Monday, October 24, 2016

I Just Got The Call

Well it seems that our Sophie IS a lost cat who was an indoor cat for TEN years (thought she looks like a kitten) who got outside at the end of July. The owner looked all over and never found her and thought she was dead until she got my call. I used to leave food outside that the Admiral wouldn't eat and that must be what kept her going. But how did she stay in such great shape for three months on the run?? Now that I know she has an owner I am going to try to nab her and get her back home. This is why you tag your kitty so that they can be returned home if lost.

 
 

2 comments:

DrGoat said...

Good going Cal, although part of me wanted her to worm her way into your heart and be your new best friend.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Me too. I was certainly thinking about it.