Thursday, October 6, 2016

Lady Gaga Monster High Limited Edition Figure

 
 
Monster High’s proud to stand with Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation in a scary-cool year-long campaign that looks for different ways #KindMonsters can help build a kinder, more accepting and braver world together!

 Keep your eye out Little Monsters, a brand new limited edition Lady Gaga-inspired Born This Way Foundation doll is coming to stores on October 17, 2016!


I have to admit that I dig this specialty figure. I hope the price point is decent so I can add her to my great Monster High collection .

 



 
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Was just reading this morning that Lady Gaga's next album will have some country songs on it. WTF?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh lord. Why Gaga, WHY??