Friday, January 6, 2017

I Could Not Hate These More


 
Are the vehicles street worthy? I hope that there are no seatbelts or any other safety features. I want them to drive drunk around the park which conveniently NEVER has people at it when their segments are filmed. SO WHAT IS THE POINT of letting these maniacs on the road in the first place? I guess they can only crash into each other. Or the camera people and other crew members who no doubt begged for death each day this show was on the air. It's an abomination.


 
What the hell are they suppose to be anyways?
They don't even play their own instruments.
 
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, so you don't want the one I got you?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

If you got me anything related to these freaks then you don't know me at all.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ha ha, you're too easy to needle!