Sunday, January 8, 2017

This Numnut Says Something Stupid Every Damn Day


Cry me a river you big baby. Everyone in the media is out to get you because it's all about you. They report on your bullshit because it's provable bullshit and you can't stand that your lies are exposed so damn easily. If anything the press goes easy on you. You should be thanking them but that is not your style. Try to take three seconds in your day to think of someone OTHER than yourself. Then do it the next day for three more seconds. Soon you might just look away from your reflection long enough to realize that the job isn't about YOU. It's about the American people. And there is a whole world of other people out there hoping you don't continue to be as useless as you have always been. Enjoy Herr Trump's big celebration but please know how LAME it will be and how he will immediately blame someone else other than himself as the reason why it's was LAME. I can predict everything he's going to do before he does it and there is nothing worse than finishing people's sentences in my head. I can't do four years with this idiot. I just can't.

 
 
 
 
 
 
I am not mad at you that Clinton lost. I am unconcerned that we have different politics. And I don’t think less of you because you vote one way and I vote another. No… I think less of you because you watched an adult mock a disabled person in front of a crowd and still supported him. I think less of you because you saw a man spouting clear racism and backed him. I think less of you because you listened to him advocate for war crimes, and still thought he should run this country. I think less of you because you watched him equate a woman’s worth to her appearance and got on board. It isn’t your politics that I find repulsive. It is your personal willingness to support racism, sexism, and cruelty. You sided with a bully when it mattered and that is something I will never forget. So, no… you and I won’t be “coming together” to move forward or whatever. Trump disgusts me, but it is the fact that he doesn’t disgust you that will stick with me long after this election.
 

2 comments:

Jonathan Linneman said...

The actual substance behind Trump ceased to be a factor around a year ago; it just took a lot of us a long time to realize it. Americans aren't looking for a leader with good ideas and values, we're looking for a champion (and I think this applies to a lot of folks on the left, too). Trump played that part very well, apparently (I don't get it), and it's going to take a LOT to shake his supporters of that feeling. I'm starting to become concerned that "accountability" doesn't really have much meaning anymore. I remain hopeful, though.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Truth and justice must overcome hubris and that is his real crime. Like Obama said. He can't run a country like a private company. It not all about profit and loses on a sheet of paper. However he has no one around him to remind him of that. It's gonna get worse before it gets any better so we all just better just buckle in and start hording canned goods and toilet paper.