Monday, July 24, 2017

Monday Image Blizzard




 
Push pops. The worst ice cream. Bottom of the barrel. If they couldn't a dime for one they would feed them to the pigs. But we ate them. We had no shame. At lest this guy didn't. But damn he was a fine teacher. The kids knew that as long as they gave me no excuses and just tried to do all your work I would be happy. Surprisingly that worked. One goal. Do you work. You can't run from me and if you do your work there will be the added bonus of needed more attention. And that meant me being up their ass for assignments to the point where I was calling home and being a real nuisance until they go the message. They worked to make me go away. You can negotiate with teenagers. You just have to find their pressure point. In return they had tickets to the greatest show on earth. I never got accused to just phoning it in. Every class was a show. And that is me. At lunch before floor hockey. In my defense that was no doubt cookie batter that was just sticking to the bowl and I didn't want it to gum up pipes so I cleaned the parts that had cooking batter attached to them after it has run out of cookie dough. I needed the sugar. I didn't care. I washed the bowl afterwards. That is just common courtesy after hording the mixing bowl. Don't judge me. You don't know me.
 







 





















 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A great and eclectic lineup of images, "Mr. H."

DrGoat said...

Cal, I loved those Push up Pops. Yeah, they were basically sherbert and not ice cream but I could eat a couple of those right now. And lick that disc at the bottom. Love the Baron Harkonnen pic. Perfect.