Sunday, September 17, 2017

When She Is Mad At Me She Takes Herself Down To The Itchy Kitty

 
You would think the world was ending with the way she is acting over the change in temperature and the change in the flavor but not the quality brand of her dry cat food. So now she is slumming down at that filthy club. I can't want until the holidays to ring it with Christmas lights. I got her message and went down to the great pet store in Timberland and exchanged her new dry food for the old stuff she is used to. Now we see if that makes a difference in her mood. I also closed the window so that she doesn't catch a chill sitting on her tower of pillows. Even with the window open she no longer will sit on her pile of pillow. It seems like she is an entirely different cat.
 
I am no longer friends with this cat. We may work together and I will acknowledge her in the hallways. I have had enough of her ignoring me and running away when I try to be nice to her. She does not allow me to even get close enough to her that she falls asleep on my arms. All my love is only returned with bites and scratches. Forget it. Forget her. She wins.
 
Her trilling is making me crazy. I throw the bingie and she will not chase let alone retrieve. Who needs the heartbreak?
 
 

No comments: