Tuesday, January 2, 2018

BTW - This Is A Dealbreaker

Choose wisely because one is a corporation more evil than Umbrella or Disney. They use all their time and resources in an attempt to turn the lot of us into their mindless slaves. The other corporation fights the evil wherever they find it. Both groups have super powered agents that battle on the front line of the Cola Wars. There may or may not also be modified ultra Jeeps and low orbital space vehicles involved but I have said enough already.
 
 
This is the only hero that has gone public. His name of course is Pepsi Man. I told the kids about him all the time but they doubted he existed. Then we were in Osaka Japan and his commercial was on the TV at the train station. They all almost crapped their pants because for that ONE second they thought that MAYBE all the balloon juice I was feeding them about Pepsi Man could be completely true. I just nodded my best 'told you so' expression.

  


5 comments:

Simon B said...

I personally solve this conundrum by drinking neither of the noxious concoctions...

DrGoat said...

Lots of Pepsi during my younger days. More water than anything else now, but I'll spring for the occasional Bubble-Up. Boring, I know.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Pepsi will keep me living forever. It's my coffee.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Diet Pepsi but not without caffeine.

j-swin said...

Raised on Pepsi. Have a few vintage bottles passed down from my mom, too.