Monday, January 15, 2018

My Mail Order Bride Seems Upset

I guess 11 weeks in a cargo carrier changes a person. Maybe I should just go home without signing for her. She looks like she might hold a grudge and that is no way for our love story to begin. She should be fine. I mean look how good she looks. How bad could her time have been? I knew they drilled big air holes in the container and there were bananas aplenty when she set sail from the old country. I paid extra to get her a nice hammock and extra bottled water and limes to prevent scurvy.

 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

She'll stab you in your sleep, Cal. Send her back.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yeh. I know you are right but I find her disappointment in me to be very attractive. How many stab wounds can a man survive anyways? Remember I am notoriously difficult to kill.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Who the fuck are you -- Rasputin? Don't take the chance, man.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

yeh, they cut off his weiner and still he tried to live.