Monday, April 9, 2018

Calvin Wets His Diaper In THREE...TWO...ONE....

Anson Mount is STAR TREK: DISCOVERY’s Captain Pike.
 
 
This is how I know that there is GOD. After Inhumans I feared that my best and most favorite actor Anson Mount would be slowed down for a bit but here he is playing one of the most coveted TV roles out there right now. If you forget the final scene of DISCOVERY, here it is. The new seasons of DISCOVERY can't start too soon for me.

And for those of you who don't know what I am talking about, check out HELL ON WHEELS. His Cullen Bohanon is one of the great western TV heroes of all time.
 


 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's a good rebound.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I'll say. I thought his goose was cooked but obviously he networks will with those CBS bigwigs.