Saturday, January 19, 2019

Boo, 'World's Cutest Dog,' Dies Aged 12

About damn time. I spent the last 12 years watching him steal women from me. I would be working my magic with the dancers and suddenly he would come into the strip bar and I would be invisible to the girls, even with my Crown Royal bag full of loonies (we have no dollar bills in Canada). I have also seen him use the bathroom without washing his paws afterwards. I know he had something to do with recent Californian wildfires but no one would listen to me or even look at my evidence. So while the rest of you mourn, I am overjoyed. I know that makes me evil and petty but there you have it.

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

But he always said such nice things about YOU, Cal!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

BULLSHIT...I would get the worst most vicious tweets from this mutt. Got me off Twitter for good.