Sunday, January 20, 2019

Justice League VS The Fatal Five



It's longer than the usual but the in depth look at the characters is interesting to me. People of my generation that were raised on comic books are now making these movies. It's like they are making them just for me. I love how all the hisotry of the DC UNIVERSE has been picked from to make a totally original tale that is not just another adaptation of a story previous published in DC comics.

This video even explains how two character who are struggling with mental issues can come together and help each other and that is something totally fresh for a comic book story. As a true pathetic loner I can relate to that 100%. If I had powers I would use them to purge all the rage and bitterness that I feel upon all the evils I see in this world.

No comments: