Monday, February 11, 2019

Entitled Fan Boy Problems

I know all the top cosplayers get a million messages and many are nasty but it would mean alot to us who love and encourage your work if you would reward us with a second of gratitude for a sincere compliment. Yes, I am needy and pathetic but I am such a superfan of cosplay that maybe I felt I was entitled and I am not entitled to anything, of course. I might even help someone pursue her costuming dreams with a little Patreon support if I was treated better. After years of me telling you how much I admire you as an artist you would grow to appreciate my comments over time. I am sure every cosplayer has a superfan like me and I wish some would make time for us. I understand why they don't but it's still okay if I am disappointed by it

 

No comments: