Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Hero Press Gets Me The Good Stuff Again



LOOK AT THOSE FREAKIN UMBRELLAS!! I love these movies. House of Flying Daggers is Amazing as is Hero and Red Cliff, and Crouching Tigger Hidden Dragon. Amazing engaging stories full of visual martial arts wonder. This is something the Chinese do really really really well.


 
Check these trailers and become inspired to discover something unlike anything you have ever seen before. I can't encourage you more to try something new. There are subtitles so make sure someone in the room is literate and enjoy.
 




Red Cliff is best seen as one four hour movie than the Parts I and 2 that were released in North America. The edit is better and you get more content.


2 comments:

Tim Knight said...

Thank you. I do love my Chinese martial arts movies ;)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That, my brother, is something we do share in common.