Friday, January 31, 2020

Disney's Live-Action Peter Pan Reportedly Eyeing Margot Robbie For Tinker Bell


How DARE the mouse not consult me about this. I hate everything about these live action remakes as you know. Peter Pan has already been done live action twice and I hated them both times. The only reason to make this abomination is to see Margot dressed as my beloved Tink, pom poms on her slippers, the wings, the whole sexy outfit. And I don't want the updated bullshit that turns her into a crusader for Women's Rights. There is no one to ME TOO in that film. Tink wasn't abused. She just loved a boy who wanted to play with the other boys more than her if you know what I mean, and there isn't anything wrong with that. Plus even the smallest alteration to Tink's outfit is a war crime.







No comments: