Friday, January 31, 2020

I Love My Brother Tim But On THIS Point We Must Disagree


This moment was bound to happen. A guy who wrote a thesis on the Texas Chainsaw Massacre has no business being my friend. I hate that movie and he loves it. We should disagree about so much of Pop Culture but we hardly ever do. Almost never. But today it happened. Today he made a post over at the Hero Press that shocked me. That disturbed me. And it involved a photo gallery of  Kristen Stewart. He was giving her a place of honor on his blog THAT IS NOT HER DUE! I couldn't hold it in and let my disappointment fester. I had to blast out this comment and hope he forgives me and sees things my way.

Because next he may do a week of Milly Bobby Brown.

If that happens I have to smoother him with a pillow for his own good and I don't want to do that. He's my friend.

I am speechless. I am without speech. I have to admit to you that I HATE Kristen Stewart with the red hot passion of a million exploding suns. I think she is boring, lazy, entitled, pretentious, snotty, spoiled, ungrateful, hateful and just plain uninteresting and stupid. I don't find her indignant behavior to be earned or edgy or again, interesting. She is all that I hate about celebrities. And there are much prettier girls on film that can make more than one expression and smile a sincere smile. GAH! Thank you for allowing me to vent.


No comments: