Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Bring Prince Namor Into The MCU


I hope that when NAMOR is introduced into the Marvel Cinematic Universe that they include a scene like this where he and Captain America and the other Invaders discover such a mass grave and it's affect on Namor drove him back under the oceans until the arrival of the Fantastic Four. Hell, that could be my opening scene to my Fantastic Four movie since Namor will become essential to that trilogy since he has such strong connections to the FF and Doom. His love for Sue Storm is also a great love triangle that can be introduced.













4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

They'd have to do something about his creepy eyebrows though. SO not sexy.

Gorilla Man said...

What issue is that scene from? His disdain for surface dwellers seems perfectly rational having seen first hand ‘man’s inhumanity to man’. Powerful scene - softens my perspective of Namor as a snotty self important prick!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

On Keannu Reeves you will find them adorable and Men everywhere will adopt that look. I am more worried about that hair.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am not sure where that scene came from GM but I know it's recent. I have never seen a scene like that but he did fight in WW II so he must have seen more atrocities than that but it would drive Namor to such rage and would be a powerful scene in any FF movie.