Saturday, March 28, 2020

I Ventured Out Into The Real World Today And It Was A FREAKSHOW, MAN!


Before we get to my day I had a thought about this government plague benefit all taxpayers are getting for several months. I wondered what would happen to our lives if it was a PERMANENT benefit just for being a CANADIAN. That is worth at least 2000 a month and even at that price the government is getting a bargain.

It would unite the people in a new way when their basic needs are taken care of they can concentrate on the REAL enemy. The poor black guy on the bus next to you is your ally again the real people that keep you down deliberately. They would be more free to create and raise good kids because the PRESSURE and FEAR could be reduced enough for their brains to stop being so worried all the time about getting through to the next day. They could dream a little and hope and plan for the future in a whole new way by reducing much of their personal debt while energizing the economy in an instant. The Planet would change in profound ways. We could evolve. (From one of my Facebook comments).

Is there any reason why every adult in the country can't get 2000 a month from the government from the time they turn 18 to the time they die? Doesn't everyone in the country contribute to the country's success? Don't they deserve a little of that back as a dividend? Imagine what that money would mean to a family. The mother could stay home with the kids when they are young or pay for a good daycare. The family could start a small business with that money. Or enroll their kids in a sport they love and give the kid something to do after school to keep them out of trouble. They would take that money and pour it BACK into the economy which in turn would support all the business that are closed right now. It would be a economic cycle that lifts everyone up instead of putting us at each other's throats. Why should the very rich get to keep it all? Isn't now the time to level the playing field a little bit. More kids could afford college without student loans which are a scam. Everything would be better if people felt like they had hope instead of feeling helpless in a world that rewards the wrong people with the wrong skill set while ignoring those who REALLY hold up our civilization. If you don't believe me come back when you bangs get so long that you resort to cutting them YOURSELF. THEN your real misery begins. Thing of the grocery store clerks and the bank tellers and the hair dressers and yes even your massage 'therapist'. We know the real reason you see him every week, TINA!


I went into a bank today and it was like being in an Ebola hot zone. The tellers were behind plastic sheeting and had masks and gloves. They only let two people in at one time and as I was waiting in that plague factory the fucking guy at the counter stood there, after his business was done and studied the print out he was given. TWO FUCKING MINUTES when he could have just walked away and let me do MY business and get out of that petri dish. I even said to him..."Excuse me. Are you done with your business. If you are can I access the teller?" He looked at me with a retard expression and I stared him down and he walked away. FUCK. See what this plague has turned me into. I am verbally abusive to the retarded. BUT HE WAS JUST STANDING THERE!! And I could not approach until he moved because I could be a carrier and us being next to each other would transfer the curse and suddenly I turn into a werewolf mummy every quarter moon. ENOUGH!



Oh and I had to take a cab today and wouldn't you know it the RETARD driving it was a hard core MAGA wearing trumpette. I made it my mission to be as confrontational as I could be by pointing out all the myriad of reason why he was a RETARD. I actually asked him if he was brain damaged our had suffered brain trauma as a child? With all we know about that piece of garbage and he still buys the whole wagon of horse shit that trump is shoveling. I thought I was being pranked. I just didn't stop either.All the way home he had to justify his stupidity and NONE of his answers made one bit of sense. I never met one of these mutants in person, let alone sitting next to him while driving. I put on my seat belt just in case I had to flip the car like Charlize Theron in Atomic Blonde. Cause I would do it just to make a point. What point? I am not sure.


One more thing. When this craziness ends and it will end, make sure you thank you kid's TEACHER who does a job that broke YOU during this quarantine. Two kids and you ended up hating them so much that you wondered if people would notice if they went missing. Imagine 30 of the little window lickers....five days a week....for ten months. Maybe now you appreciate what a skill teaching is and how much teachers do to raise your germ factories who should spent a year in a MINE just to teach them appreciation for all they have. But I digress. Stop bitching about teachers working only ten months. They are paid for ten months work but it's spread over twelve months. I won't even mention all the marking and coaching and supervision and counselling that teachers do every day. Next Christmas make sure you get them a present. They like boxes of chocolate or other such sweets.


4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm glad you didn't kill anybody. Now is not the time to go to prison.

Chase March said...

This is a great post. I might just have to share some of it on my blog. Brilliant!

Cora said...

Yes, yes, YES on all of this! And I too know a MAGA hat cult member who LOVES Orange Foolius with a twisted passion and feels utter glee at the cruelty he unleashes on the world. Oh, it's sooooooo funny when people who don't look just like you are terrified and hurting, isn't it? It never dawns on him that he could be next and that Trump would literally sell him for a penny if given the chance.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks Chase. I was proud of that rant. I had it in me and had to get out the poison.