Monday, September 7, 2020

A Message To You All

 


I just got slapped back for what I said about ROB LIEFELD. He is a person I have always bitched about and am proud to hate. Yes, I have wished for his death. I will always wish for his death which I guess makes some of my online friends uncomfortable since over all these years, they have never heard me rant about all that is evil and bad about Rob Liefeld. 

Just for future reference, I hate Millie Bobby Brown too, something that will never affect her becoming a big star. It will only annoy me which should make the haters happy.

Find bigger hills to die on because I don't care that you care what I think about this topic.

HAVE YOU MET ME???



2 comments:

Simon B said...

Yes, I have heard you rant about Liefeld before. I couldn't exactly miss it. I was just saying that wishing someone dead purely because you don't like his artwork is really not good. It's beneath you, Cal. And I'd say that to anyone. Sorry.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I get it. But to be fair I hate his smug face and his personality too.