Sunday, September 6, 2020

I Am Going To Name All My Children Ashley Banjo Because THAT Is The Coolest Name EVER!

 

During the routine, a man dressed as a police officer knelt on the neck of main man and choreographer Ashley Banjo, in a reenactment of the shocking death of George Floyd that shook the world in May.

This dirty police bullshit cost me my most favorite show maybe ever. Not Deadliest Catch or Gypsy Weddings but LIVE PD - the ultimate EVOLUTION of the COPS concept.
 
And now your racist, corrupt dumbasses (except for the ones who are not), got to go so I can get back what I love. It's come down to that for me in this whole issue. I just want my show back and for that to happen all the bad cops have got to go. You know who they are. YOU DO REPORTS OF THEIR DAILY ACTIVITIES EVERY DAY. Patterns emerge, words are spoken after hours. YOU KNOW. But until those hump go, we can't create something new that works for both police and civilians alike while returning Dan Abrams, Sticks Larkin and Tom Morris Jr to the hosting desk.
 
How is this even an issue? We all know what's wrong and who are doing wrong. They got to go. The rest get re-educated in a new rethinking of modern policing in the time of Social Media and Black Lives Matter. More support. Better training with a large mental health component. I could go on an on but you know where I cam going with this.

And don't tell me I don't know anything about police work. I have seen all of the Police Academy movies and all the episodes of LIVE PD as well as 32 Seasons of COPS and every LOCK UP show ever made. 

I used to watch those great cops doing their jobs, LIVE,  five hours every week and those officers are the example we need to follow going forward. You shouldn't have taken my show away from me because now I am involved. You just had to push it by staying a racist sack of shit with a gun, didn't you?

Now on another topic.
 
HOW STUPID ARE YOU RACIST HILLBILLY FUCKS? 

No, please tell me that you at least have someone doing public relations for you guys while you try to beat the world back to Jim Crow, because you just handed us a publicist's wet dream in the form of this fine young man named Ashley BANJO, the choreographer of that above dance piece.

Now THAT is the name that the people can't forget when they hear it for the first time. Say it to yourself. Ashley Banjo. It just works, right?
 
This is a war of attrition. The people at the center of the resistance knows there is more peaceful than not involved in these protests because they are THERE. We can see what is happening in REAL TIME. Why lie to us when we can see your bullshit with our own eyes? 

We will win this war with images and names and faces because those are the times we live in. Not with guns. Not with violent pushback from authorities. We need hearts and minds not anger, fear or death.

Learn that lesson the easy way or the hard way. Doesn't matter to me which you choose but learn it you shall or you will die in ignorance.
 
Accept the inevitable and embrace the future. 

 Ashley Banjo. 

Yes, I can work with this fine young man.

No comments: