Thursday, September 3, 2020

The More You Know

 


     You can see the sales page by going HERE.     



At that price and in that style I would kill a Nazi to own it. I would always wear it and I could pull off that look. So you could see why I would jump. You would too. Don't. These exist elsewhere. Go reputable, not fly by night operations to get the item you REALLY want. I am so angry also that this week it's a ton of Black Panther merchandise being sold in this fraudulent way. 

I wish I knew a girl who made her own jewelry who could put this together for me. I would pay her at least 40 bucks if she could replicate this design style and make it sturdy enough for me to wear for years. I have seen people who build custom pieces like this and they have access to the parts needed to create this bracelet. Hook a brother up if you know such an angel. Let her become the first ever official bling stylist of the Cave of Cool.



Lesson learned.

If you remember, several months ago I order this Mandalorian figure from one of the companies that advertised it on my Facebook feed. It was a small company that sold a small number of niche products like the Mandalorian/Baby Yoda figures. I ordered. It never arrived. I complained. They ignored me.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

There's a lot of crooks out there.