Tuesday, November 17, 2020

J. J. Armes Action Figure








How did this guy disappear from popular conscience? He's got it all, his own action figures, his detective job, his HOOKS FOR HANDS! That is both terrifying and cool all at the same time. I remember him being interviewed on German Crime TV in the 70s and he seemed very cool to me. Plus who else, with hook hands, do you know of with their own ACTION FIGURE LINE included LAIR and VEHICLE! Notice who he was in the catalogue with - OJ! Freaking amazing to me. I would love to have this entire collection but you would never find it mint in box.

3 comments:

Count Robot said...

How did he not get his own tv show?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I agree. I know he did an episode of Hawaii 5-0 during that time but he would have been a cool series for kids who wished they had hook hands. Maybe that was the reason they never made it.

Unknown said...

But dad i want hook hands!!!