Friday, March 6, 2009

Saturday Morning Watchmen




I hate to say this but this doesn't look bad to me. Its no worse than old Scooby Do. With Justice League level animation we could get all kind of new tales of the Watchmen that precede the movie. There cannot be a sequel to the movie so this is a cool way to keep the dream alive. No..I am kidding. Its CRAP. See, Rorschach is not crazy...he's just 'nutty'. But the concept is a good one right? Watchmen Babies anyone? I mean what do we have to look forward to now? GI Joe movie? Thundercats movie? (NO WAY it will be as cool as this fan created trailer!) How do I live another day? Tell me THAT bitches!




1 comment:

Reis O'Brien said...

Good... friggin... lord. That Watchmen cartoon made my right eyeball turn and punch my left eyeball. That was horrible! (Yet, pretty funny!)

I love how the studio is coming out with all of this extra material that all gives a what-if-it-really-happened feel to the thing. Yes, there would be crappy cartoons.