Monday, July 13, 2009

Alan Colmes and the Goonie Right


I know I might get bashed for this opinion but I loves me some Alan Colmes. He used to be the left to idiot nutbag Sean Hannity's right on their Fox Network show. Since I spend most of my night hours talking to my friend Lisa Mynx, searching the net, updating my blog and listening to talk radio I never miss his three hour program. Due to his politics and loose screening policy he gets mostly right wing nutcases parroting back republican talking points and the venom and hate of the right. You say the right isn't hateful? I'm sorry but I don't see liberals taking guns to solve their problems in the numbers that those who are right of the political centre do. And the right lies...they flat out lie all the time. Its true and is beyond denial. The best part of the show for me, however, is when Alan becomes indignant at the loons that call his show. He can more than hold his own against them and the more goofy and bigotted the caller is the more interesting the show is. Maybe its just me. I hope its doesn't stop anytime soon. This is the kind of debate and back and forth that talk radio was invented for. Its a refreshing thing to have a champion on the other side. And his wife is hot. Good on ya mate. Keep the faith Brother Alan.

No comments: