Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just Delicious


WOW...this is my favorite picture of Christina Hendricks. She looks like a mermaid that just came out of the water. I am so impressed with her for showing that a woman doesn't have to be a size zero to be sexy as hell. She is a throwback to another time when women were 'broads' (and I say that with much respect and love) and were unapologetic for who they were. We can only hope she is not seduced to the dark side and starts to feel she needs to starve herself just to have a career. She is perfect the way she is and there is always room for more curves on my TV.

http://dariuswhiteplume.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

Artman2112 said...

leave the stick figures to the runways, that's a REAL woman right there!

Unknown said...

she's supersexy. I never watched Mad Men but I see her everywhere. She just got married too.