Thursday, December 17, 2009

Currently Playing At The Cave Of Coolness

Bond - "Felix, the girl is dead."

Felix - "Dink?"

Bond - "No, Masterson...Jill Masterson...and she's covered in paint...GOLD paint."






This car is my favorite car of all time and the one I would most like to have for myself. Of course I would absolutely have to have all the factory 'extras' that Q put in it. The 'Q' character is one of the best things about any James Bond movie. He is the ONE person who takes NO SHIT from Bond and frankly if Bond didn't come back from a mission he would be okay with that - one less piece of tech 'lost' in the field.

"M" needs to tolerate Bond because Bond is his/her best agent. I have mentioned before that the relationship between current 'M' Dame Judi Dench and Daniel Craig is one of the best things about the last two Bond movies. Lots of deep stuff going on there.

And of course - you knew this clip was coming.



I have given this next statement alot of thought but I have to admit that Sean Connery has gone to #2 on my list of favorite Bonds. Daniel Craig is the Bond for me and my generation. He's a thug, a blunt instrument, the one who thinks fastest on his feet and he has no fear. He also swallows all his rage so that when he needs it he has the edge. So this is the order - Craig, Connery, Bronson, Moore, Lazenby, Dalton and finally Sellers.

No comments: