Sunday, December 20, 2009

In Closing - Survival Samoa


Yes, I called it. Natalie was the big million dollar winner on Survivor. No way were a stupid and bitter Jury going to reward the true puppet master his prize. We can all pretend that we live in a world where rainbows and puppy dogs with cotton candy coming out of their butt is our reality. In a harsh world someone must risk dislike to stand up and cut off the heads that need to be cut off - not only for his own but for his tribe's survival. Natalie and Mick should have disqualified themselves so that for once, in the safe forum of a TV show, the Devil could get his due. So as we all return to work tomorrow, riding our soft and cuddly bunnies, lets all think a moment at the great injustice perpetrated on THE best player to play this game called SURVIVOR. In case you missed that it is called SURVIVOR and not called CANDY CANE LANE. I remain sick and incensed until the next one when righteously I can invest my time and bitterness to enjoying another cycle of one of my favorite shows ever.

4 comments:

Drake said...

I was disgusted by the results and turned the show off when Ratalie won.
I'm still grumpy about it.
*sits in corner grumping*

Wandering Coyote said...

Well, I don't know how I feel about the outcome, but I do know that I think Russell was a bit of a sore loser. I thought he was going to cry!

Megan said...

Quote from the offspring: "The jury knew they could never beat him, so they took from him the only thing they could."

Margaret Benbow said...

I understand what you're saying, but part of the skills of the game is to cut off the necessary heads in such a way that they like you, and forgive you, anyway. Because at the end, the puppetmaster has to face the jury...and it's better if they're not so bitter and enraged that they cut off HIS head and throw it in his face.