Sunday, December 20, 2009

Yup I Remember


"Does anyone remember about 12 or so years ago when Brittany Murphy was complaining that she wasn't considered for a lot of movie roles because of her weight? Because Hollywood is obsessed with looks.

Then she suddenly, and very quickly, got all jittery and skinny, and started getting roles like crazy? Lots of people thought she was abusing some kind of diet pills or something even harder to get into that kind of shape so fast and maintain it. Then she becomes withdrawn and notoriously unreliable, gets fired from a number of movies for her behavior, and today she’s dead of a cardiac arrest ate age 32.

I just want to put that out there."


I always liked her smokey, boozy delivery. And she cracked me up in one of my all time favorite films - 'Drop Dead Gorgeous' with Kirsten Dunst

http://samuraifrog.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

Artman2112 said...

i have no idea who she was but that is soooooo way too young to die :(((