Monday, December 14, 2009

Iron Giant Project









The 'Iron Giant' is one of the great animated movies of all time and probably the best thing Jennifer Aniston has ever been in (and it's only her voice we hear). I first saw it with a couple of six year olds who had no problem squealing with delight at all the right parts. This was a good thing because they covered my squealing. Its a great story of friendship and finding one's place in the world. If you haven't seen it then you missed out and need to rectify that oversight immediately. These are some of my favorite images from 'The Iron Giant Project' which asked artists to submit their artwork based on the film. You can see the rest of the works by following the link.

http://www.irongiantproject.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Sam G said...

Yes! The "Iron Giant" is one of the most under appreciated animated flicks out there.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I know I cried.