Monday, February 15, 2010

Captain America Is SOOOOOO Dreamy

I love this picture. Just check out the girl to the left. It's like she just met one of the Jonas Brothers - only better. The only such 'celebrity' we ever got come to our school was a safety elephant in a very smelly and grubby elephant costume. I swear he smelled like whiskey. I refused to get my picture taken with him. I would however, still be attached to any of these modern cos-play heroes if they had come to my elementary school. They take the responsibility for the image very seriously - like a department store Santa. Looks like an event for FREE COMIC BOOK DAY - May 1st everyone. Don't miss out.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll admit I saw the title of this post and I began to worry about you. Then I saw the photo.

Leviathud said...

This post was going along fine until you had to go and bring up the safety elephant. I loathe him.

However, that is an awesome photo. Remimds me of the time I went to some amusement park and got to meet the Lone Ranger.


I feel old now.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Leviathud - so you know of Elmer?

Leviathud said...

Oh yes. He is on my list.

Megan said...

What a great photo! I have one of the offspring at the LA Times Book Fair many years ago with Wolverine & Spidey - he still remembers it.