Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Already In Production

"Possible Movie Poster of the Day: Adam Campbell proposes a poster for the inevitable cinematic adaptation of the Chilean miner rescue effort."

I would totally see this movie for no other reason than to see all the Hispanic actors in Hollywood get work. I am sure that the miners had some interesting conversations among themselves and argued and fought about the most trivial things. I wonder if someone snored too loudly when they slept or had really stinky farts. I would be bad enough to be trapped without Ramone having the worst case of swamp gas ever.

That being said I have nothing but admiration for these miners. I would have snapped after half a day. I know I will be reading the inevitable book that comes out so that I know what to do if such an event ever involves me.

5 comments:

Copyboy said...

I actually wished they got out Christmas so the movie could be title The Mining Miracle of 2010.

M. D. Jackson said...

Edward James Olmos as the foreman.

Hart Johnson said...

Man, your cover makes me wanna read it, even though I wouldn't really wanna read it! Don't get me wrong--I'm thrilled with the rescue--I just prefer my reading material a little more... I don't know... complex. Now, you throw in a conspiracy to trap them, a murder cover up, and a passel of llamas and I'm in.

Kal said...

YES, Finally someone agrees with me that the Llamas are deep into the conspiracy. If ever there was an evil LAND creature (they gossip)it's the Llama.

Pat Tillett said...

It's about time we had a happy ending to a story...
well everybody is happy except for the guy who dumped his wife...