Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Way To Go Raoul

I don't know why I find this factoid so funny but apparently one of the miners has his wife AND his mistress waiting for him when he got out of the mine. If there was ever a reason for one guy to want to go last, this is it.

Fiery South American woman ready to rip you a new one? I will take the hole deep in the ground thank you very much. Just send down some sammiches every once in awhile.

Like Raymond said when Debra asked him if he was having an affair - "Yeh, that's what I want to do - have TWO woman disappointed in me."

4 comments:

csmith2884 said...

Poor bastard..being buried alive is the favorable option, I should think. "Don't do the crime if ya can't do the time"

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I hear ya. And they have been waiting to bash him with the caste iron frying pan and rolling pin. If they were smart they all could really cash in on his bad behavior.

TS Hendrik said...

What was hilarious is that when they talked to them a couple weeks back both said they didn't care about the other woman and would work it out with him.

When they say that to the news people you know they're only bottling taht rage up. I suspect the decide to divide him Solomon style.

Pat Tillett said...

I wonder when the miner, his wife, and his girlfriend are going to be on Jerry Springer?