Friday, October 8, 2010

The Only Place You Will Find My Best Tumblr Rants Is Here

for example...

There should be a law that says that a movie can't be advertised until a month before it's release. Making me wait until next May to see this is annoying. Sure in one way it gives me a reason for living but on the other hand you only add to my ennui on a night when there is nothing but crap on TV and in the theatres. I suppose I could go see the new Katherine Heigl movie but then I would have to KILL MYSELF with a screwdriver to my ear drum.

3 comments:

sambo said...

HOLLYWOOD...Sing along
This Film Got Everyone Excited
At ComiCON!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I think everyone is chomping at the bit to see this flick.

Kal said...

Which of course is what the studio wants but it's a double edged sword. You could have showed us fan-boys the trailer the night before the premiere and we would have dropped everything to be there. Anticipation leads to high expectaions so you best deliver. It IS Zack Synder and he hasn't let me down yet.