Friday, October 8, 2010

Where Is THIS Cartooon In My Life?

I saw this image and can't get it out of my mind. How cool would a cartoon based on this image would be. The entire cast and backgrounds would be made of cut out shapes just like 'South Park' only with much less detail.

The white 'Batman' like character would be a single dad trying to raise his three 'Robin' like sons while protecting the city from all manner of super-villain.

He would work alongside other familiar superheroes who too would be instantly recognizable by their shapes. Only the names would change.

5 comments:

Gristle McNerd said...

Donald Wayne and his nephews Hewey, Dewey and louie Grayson? I'd watch that.

TS Hendrik said...

That's a really great idea. I'd want it to be in like five minute shorts though.

Kal said...

Oh totally short movies. Like those 3 minute Clone War cartoons from a few years ago. Bumpers between shows. High speed action features that go go go.

I want a 'batmobile' like vehical that breaks up into four smaller vehicles - one that flies, one that goes in the water, one that is a car and one that is a motorcycle.

TS Hendrik said...

I like splitting batmobile. I would also like the kids voices to be overly cute 5 year old voices. Skewing a bit towards how south park does kindergartners. Although it would also go well if it was more refined like classic Peanuts.

Actually... Linus as a name for one of them would be awesome.

Kal said...

It should be full of those kind of pop cultural Easter eggs like the ones you mentioned.