Saturday, April 16, 2011

Comic Page Of The Week


There is nothing more terrifying than being charged by a Gorilla carrying a big spoon. Of course your initial reaction is one of shock.

They you start to form questions in your mind like - "Why is a Gorilla carrying a spoon? Do they even make spoons that big? Where would a Gorilla purchase or come across such an item? Is he mad because we interupted his nutricious breakfast of Fruit Loops with banana slices?

I NEED to know these things because I know it will bug me all week if I don't come away with some logical explainations.

It's too bad that by the time I open my mouth to ask my questions I find I have already been dead for the last two minutes. Now some Gorilla is using a big silver spoon to scoop out my beautiful grey matter.

Just another day in the jungle.

3 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

If he eats your brains, he's have to deal with the zombies...

Kal said...

Isn't that just like a Gorilla. They never plan ahead.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Perhaps he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth as, you know, the KING of the jungle?